First Presbyterian Preschool will hold it's annual Craft Fair October 29, 2016. If you would like to be a vendor please click on the above link and fill out application or call Carla Olson at 719-884-6133. Thank you.
We still have a few openings in our newly opened Three-year-old classroom and also a few openings in our four and five-year-old classroom . Your child must be three-years-old and potty trained to enter our program. Space is limited. Please Call Carla Olson at: 719-884-6133 for more information and to secure a place.
Registration Enrollment forms for school year 2016/2017 are available. (Please click on tabs in the left menu )
First Presbyterian Preschool
First Presbyterian Preschool is a long-established preschool with a reputation for partnering with parents to grow healthy, happy children who have the academic and social skills necessary to successfully navigate the first years of elementary school.
Offering a safe, clean environment in the heart of First Presbyterian Church’s downtown Colorado Springs campus, this state-licensed program conducts morning classes for 3-year-olds, 4-year-olds, and pre-kindergartners. Because First Presbyterian Preschool is a non-profit program, families pay a reasonable monthly tuition for a quality learning experience.
- Large and cheerful classrooms
- Certified teachers
- Age-appropriate, hands-on activities
- High teacher-to-student ratio
- Excellent academic preparation for kindergarten
- An encouraging environment with engaging group activities where children learn to make friends
- Students gain crucial classroom etiquette and socialization skills
- Each child is treated as a true gift from God
- Teaching timeless values through daily Bible stories, verses and Christian Character Trait activities and songs
- Weekly chapel is exciting and engaging, utilizing the many themed children’s classrooms at First Presbyterian
- Children play daily
- Modern, well-equipped and gated playground when outdoor weather permits
- Large indoor gym accessible when weather is inclement