Bible Studies Meeting in Homes
MANITOU SPRINGS, 1PM
- For more information contact Cherry Burger, 685-1695, firstname.lastname@example.org.
NORTH/AIR FORCE ACADEMY AREA, 6:15PM
- Every 2nd and 4th Monday, dinner and study.
- For mor information, contact Janine Robertson, 266-0246, email@example.com.
- For more information, contact Bette Large, 475-7384
GARDEN RANCH, 9:30AM
- Fall Topic of Study: Ephesians and Colossians
- For more information, contact Ardelle Koperski, 598-6148, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, contact Sarah Liu, 937-232-1324, email@example.com.
- For more information, contact Jane Stiehl, 636-3015, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, contact Nancy Newcomer, 719-633-8698, email@example.com.
BROADMOOR/CHEYENNE MTN, 2:30PM
- For more information, contace Elaine Wallace, 531-9258, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WL/WOW! This group meets up north in various homes and does the same study as the Tuesday group at First Pres.
- Session One: September 13 - November 15
- Winter Topic of Study: Daniel - Faith Under Pressure
- Cost: $20
- For more information contact: Sherri Haynie 260-0509
In an important election year, our interest in leadership rises and we wonder how, or even IF, God is at work in our world. Looking back through the eyes of Daniel, we see that God is at work throughout history in mighty ways. Daniel lived in a big city, surrounded by multi-cultural influences. He had to make choices about what it meant to live out his faith when the rules around him had changed. The book of Daniel is about God being in control even though circumstances seem out of control. Like Daniel, the difficulties of our lives do not come as a surprise to God! He meets us in the nitty-gritty of our daily lives and gives us strength to meet the challenges of contemporary life. Come and learn about the God of the universe who is at work in our world and in our individual lives.